Household Appliance Glass Screen Printing Machine , Silk Screen Printing Equipment
|After-sales Service Provided:
|Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas
|Silk Screen Printing Machine
Suitable for automotive side glasses screen printing, household appliance glass screen printing,fridge glasses screen printing, furniture colorful glasses screen printing and all kinds of electric appliances glasses screen printing.
* Driving mode:Adopt two belts with Taiwan Shilin converter to realize glass fast and stable transportation.
* Position mode:There are three movable positioning block, to satisfy all types of glass position requirement.
* Control system:Adopt Japan Mitsubishi brand PLC to operate the machine.
* Printing head up/down:Adopt good quality clutch gear motor and connecting rod to realize the printing head move up and down. In order to assure stable movement, we adopt motor with double linear guide rail to drive.
* Printing and flooding: Printing and flooding movement are realized by Taiwan motor with good quality synchronous belt. Printing and flooding move up and down are controlled by cylinders. And the pressure is adjustable according to different printing material. And also, the flooding bar’s flooding angle is adjustable from 0-35 degree. For printing, we have single printing and double printing options for customer to choose for operation.
* Printing thickness: There is handle and position regulator on the connecting rod of the printing head up-down device, which can be used to adjust the distance between the printing material and frame.
* Frame holder and fasten devices: The frame is pushed in the holder from the operation side, and the frame fasten is pneumatic, meanwhile, we also have manual fasten screws for the frame to avoid frame movement after working hour without air supplying. We have handles for X, Y and Z directions, to realize front and back, left and right adjustment. And the adjustment range is±10mm.
* Air sucking device: On the table, there are air holes to allow air blowing and sucking during printing and after-printing. During printing, the glass is sucked by the air to assure high printing precision.