* Suitable for printing on all kinds of flat materials such as membrane switch screen printing, PCB screen printing, LCD display screen printing screen printing, ceramic decals screen printing, paper screen printing, glass screen printing, etc
* Mitsubishi PLC control; Independent motor-driven systems for print carriage and screen frame up &down movement;
* Imported speed reducer and inverters ensure smooth print strike;
* High quality components: imported cylinders, Mitsubishi PLC, Schneider contactor, Omron relay, etc.
* Smooth stroke: dedicated drive systems ensure vibration-free print cycling; Universal master-frame accepts most frame types and disengages easily for fast cleanup;
* Print with any types of solvent and UV inks;
* Mature technique: 20 years’ experience of screen printing equipment production; Affordable price and production costs.
|Max printing area (mm):||250*300||300*500||250*300||300*500|
|Working table area (mm):||300*450||400*600||300*450||400*600|
|Max frame size (mm):||450*700||500*900||450*700||500*900|
|Max Printing Thickness (mm):||60||60||60||60|
|Working Height (mm):||900||900||900||900|
|Max Cycle Speed (pcs/h):||800||800||800||800|
|Machine size L*W*H (mm):||700*1000*1650||800*1090*1650||700*1000*1650||800*1090*1650|
Have any question, Please enter the form below and click the submit button.
|3 + 4 = ? Please enter the answer to the sum & Click Submit to verify your registration.|